At Dayna Holland Ltd., we’re proud to support the Forum for Women Entrepreneurs (FWE). This organization educates, mentors, and connects women entrepreneurs to be wildly successful, promoting strong economies and thriving communities. For over 15 years, their programs and events mentor women who are venturing into a new business or want to grow their existing ones.
There are several ways to participate or be involved in the FWE community:
- Mentorship: Local women entrepreneurs can apply for the mentorship program to be matched with a strategically-paired mentor to help them grow their business.
- E-Series Business Courses: You can also enroll in a 3-day intensive business course in Vancouver or Toronto with recognized business leaders. They’ll educate and inspire you to navigate the business landscape with clarity.
- A.M (Ask Me) Sessions: Several times a moth, FWE facilitates sessions where you can ask up to 12 women entrepreneurs all your burning business questions.
Since 2002, FWE has:
- 400+ E-Series Program participants
- 1600+ pairings through their Mentor Program
- 1500+ women they support every year